5S is a system for organising workspaces so that you can do your job efficiently and productively in a safe and engaging work environment.
It’s also the first step to move from firefighting and reactive to controlled and proactive.
5S is a lean manufacturing methodology that can be used to improve the efficiency and productivity of dealerships. The 5Ss are:
- Sort: Identify and remove unnecessary items from the workplace.
- Set in order: Arrange necessary items in a logical order.
- Shine: Clean the workplace.
- Standardize: Create and maintain a standard work environment.
- Sustain: Train employees and enforce the 5S standards.
By implementing 5S, dealerships can:
- Reduce waste and improve efficiency.
- Improve safety and productivity.
- Create a more organized and professional workplace.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for a way to improve your dealership, 5S is a great place to start. The Hanss Group can help you implement 5S and achieve your desired results.